There is nothing quite like some delta 8 THC when you’re in the mood to sit back and unwind with a nice psychoactive buzz. But, some of us reach a point when we desire something stronger, and for those moments, there’s the world of delta 8 concentrates. These concentrates, sometimes known as “dabs”, are more potent forms of the cannabinoid for those with a higher tolerance or who are simply seeking out a more powerful high. And, at Weed.com, we carry an awesome selection of delta 8 concentrates/dabs to try. The question now then that’s on your mind is, which one available on our website is right for you?
A Bit of Delta 8 Dabbing 101
When we talk about delta 8 dabs and concentrates, we’re focusing on a specific type of delivery method known as dabbing. Dabbing involves taking concentrates or dabs, which are simply hemp products that are processed to be highly concentrated and vaping them using a specific type of vaporizer device meant for this style.
What we do need to point out is that dabbing is not recommended for people who are completely new to delta 8 or psychoactive cannabinoids in general. Since dabs are highly concentrated, they’re gonna get you very high compared to other types of delta 8 products like vape pens, tinctures, and gummies. This is why you should only try dabbing once you have built up enough tolerance to delta8’s effects, and also feel comfortable getting more ‘high’ than you’re used to.
Now, the dab/concentrate types that we will be focusing on are the following:
- Wax: Most popular choice for dabbing, being a whole-plant extract that takes on a wax-like consistency. Has an amazingly rich terpene flavor, and the delta 8 is very potent.
- Hash: The result of pressing together the powdered form of the plant (kief) into a brick-like substance that’s very potent. Can be dabbed, but it can also be smoked while being just as powerful.
- Distillate: Distillate is unique in that it contains only the pure delta 8 THC cannabinoid, as it’s an isolated, purified form that loses all other hemp compounds. That being said, it’s very strong since it’s 100% delta 8.
Which Delta 8 THC Dabs and Concentrates are Available at Weed.com?
We finally get to the good part folks, covering the following concentrates and dabs, and explain what makes each one so unique.
#1: Binoid Delta 8 THC Wax Dabs
Binoid Delta 8 THC Wax Dabs are a very popular choice, as, like we said, a lot of people love wax for its flavor as well as its potency. These wax dabs are known for their bold terpene flavor and their powerful delta 8 THC effects, all while offering a phenomenally high purity level. Available in 1-gram servings, they’re also sold as a bundle. This way, you can stock up and grab more product for less per unit. Let’s also not forget their cool strain options:
- Fruity Pebbles: You’re looking at an indica that tastes just like the cereal, offering a bright euphoric buzz followed by a deeply soothing sensation in the mind and body.
- Zkittlez: Sweet n’ fruity-tasting indica that can provide a clear-minded high while offering a feeling of ease throughout the body.
- Lemon Squeeze: A powerful, uplifting sativa that’s great for daytime, with a fresh lemony flavor.
- Pineapple Express: This iconic sativa is known for its strong boosting effects, great for socializing, with a sweet pineapple taste.
- Blue Dream: Sativa-dominant hybrid that’s perfect for unwinding after a long day without feeling knocked out, while tasting like juicy berries.
- OG Kush: An extremely potent hybrid known for its heavy body high and strong cerebral effects, as well as its lemony, diesel-like flavor.
Mr. Hemp Flower Delta 8 CBD Hash is a fantastic choice for someone who prefers hash, which is made without any solvents or purification processes. This hash has a very strong and rich flavor that’s both fruity and floral, as it comes from the legendary Afghani strain that’s one of the strongest indicas on the market, promising a heavy feeling in the body and a state of inner bliss within the mind. Since it’s a versatile product (can be smoked or dabbed), it also acts as a neat way to familiarize yourself with concentrates before diving headfirst into some of the stronger ones that are out there.
If you prefer only pure delta 8, Industrial Hemp Farms has you covered. Their Delta 8 Hemp Distillate is a potent beauty at a 90%-99% purity level (extremely high). So, you’ll be enjoying just the cannabinoid that you came here for. Delta 8 THC distillate is most commonly “dabbed” or flash vaporized in a vaporizer meant for this, but it can also be sprinkled onto flower or consumed sublingually, only if, you have an incredibly high tolerance to this delta8’s effects.
Industrial Hemp Farms Gold Delta 8 Hemp Distillate is a little bit different – it undergoes less purification, hence its gold color which indicates that it retains some of the terpenes in the plant. This means that you’ll get a little bit more than the delta 8 THC alone in terms of flavor and effects, which is something that certain enthusiasts could find that they really prefer.
Industrial Hemp Farms is still keeping you concentrated, aren’t they? Their standard Delta 8 Concentrate is a whole-plant concentrate, offering a full gram of dabbing bliss with a blend of delta 8 THC and terpenes that you know and love. Perfect choice for anyone who wants to explore the effects of a more potent type of full spectrum delta-8 product, as its potency is that of wax, which we covered a bit earlier. Also comes in two delicious and powerful strains:
- Lemon Haze: A sativa-dominant hybrid with a fresh lemon flavor and powerfully uplifting properties, great for a daytime buzz.
- Sour Diesel: Another iconic sativa-dominant hybrid that has a lemony, diesel-like flavor and euphoria-inducing properties for an illuminating experience.
The Most Highly Rated Concentrates in Our Industry Can Be Found at Weed.com
Although not all delta 8 dabs are created equally in terms of types, potency, and effects, we still got the raddest dab/concentrate products here at Weed.com. All of these dabs/concentrates are lab-tested and crafted without any additives to ensure that nothing comes between you and your favorite hemp derivatives. You can grab them all or find one that speaks to your needs. From there, experience delta 8 THC like you never have before.