In case you haven’t heard, delta 8 THC is the new hemp-derived compound that everyone is talking about. Considered a little sibling of delta 9 THC, delta 8 is a mildly psychoactive cannabinoid that occurs in about 0.1% of hemp’s chemical composition, and now, we have developed ways to isolate this cannabinoid and concentrate it, which gives us the ability to really explore its unique properties like never before. Delta 8 is widely available, and many hemp enthusiasts are eager to incorporate it into their routines. Still, laws regarding the hemp plant can be confusing, both federally and on a state level. If you’re a Florida resident, you’re asking yourself this: “is delta 8 legal in Florida?”
So, you can see why then, we will cover legality of delta-8 in Florida, and also go over the d8 products that can legally be purchased there, in order for you to know what this compound has to offer.
Is Delta 8 Legal in Florida?
Yes, delta 8 is perfectly legal in Florida. Back in 2018, the United States passed the Farm Bill, which finally declared that hemp and all of its many derivatives could be sold legally throughout the country, with the exception of products that contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. In that sense, delta 8 has been legal in the country ever since the Farm Bill was passed.
Now, some states have made delta 8 illegal, and a couple have even banned hemp altogether. But Florida is a state that sticks to federal law, meaning that delta-8 can be used legally. Furthermore , there are no restrictions on what types of delta 8 products can be sold, or how much a person can possess whether they are in Jacksonville or Tallahassee.
What Types of Delta 8 THC Products are Available to Me?
Now, we can talk about the variety of delta 8 products that can be purchased legally on the market. Like CBD, delta-8 comes in all kinds of forms and delivery methods, and it’s a good idea to know what is out there, even if you live in the most rural parts of Florida such as Putnam or Duval, in order to select a product most likely to satisfy your individual needs.
- Vape Cartridges: Often referred to simply as, “vape carts”, these products are pre-filled glass cartridges containing delta-8 e-liquid and attach easily to a standard low-wattage vape pen device. They can be found in a wide array of strengths and strains, not to mention extremely easy to operate.
- Disposable Vape Pens: No doubt becoming extremely popular, mainly due to being a user-friendly way to inhale the delta-8 compound. These disposables are fully assembled devices that require no recharging or refilling. Not only that, they come in different strains and strengths as well.
- Tinctures: Consists of delta-8 extract diluted in a carrier oil, and they’re administered under the tongue for sublingual absorption. You can find them in a wide range of milligram strengths, and many are flavored.
- Edibles: If you want to ingest your delta-8 for long-lasting effects, try d8 edibles, with gummies being the most popular. These edibles come in all kinds of milligram strengths and flavors, while also producing effects for up to 10 hours.
- Capsules: Easy to take as they are consumed just like supplements, and contain minimal ingredients, while also producing very long-lasting effects.
- Dabs: These are concentrates that contain high potency levels, making them better suited for experienced users. They are vaped or inhaled with a special dabbing device made for concentrates.
- Flower: Delta-8 flower is what you get when you infuse the raw buds of hemp with delta 8 extract. They come in an abundant variety of strains, and can be smoked, vaporized, or sometimes used for cooking.
- Topicals: Absorb through the skin to offer localized properties to the joints and muscles. Therefore, delta-8 topical solutions really cannot get you high.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in Florida?
Now, let’s talk about the best places to buy delta 8 THC. As you will see, while delta 8 may be sold locally in parts like St. Petersburg, Pensacola, or even Palm Beach, we believe that buying it online is the better option. Plus, it is fully legal to have delta 8 shipped to your home in Florida.
Shopping for delta 8 online allows you to explore pretty much every product that exists on the market, while the products sold in stores can be quite limited, causing you to settle for a product that may not be completely ideal.
When you buy delta 8 online, you can usually enjoy lower prices overall. This is because online retailers do not need to make back overhead costs that are associated with operating a physical store.
In most cases, online retailers have higher quality standards, because they have larger customer bases, and because their customers are more knowledgeable about the hemp plant.
Amazing Discounts and Special Offers
In a lot of cases, online retailers are more likely to offer special deals and discounts around the year to draw in customers, as online retail is highly competitive.
Freshness is so important when it comes to delta 8 THC, because the longer it sits around, the less potent it becomes. Online retailers tend to have higher turnover rates as they have more customers, which means you are more likely to end up with a very fresh product.
Bulk Buying Options
A lot of times, you will find that buying delta 8 online gives you options for buying in bulk, which come with some nice savings. Online retailers can hold more inventory, therefore offering this as an option.
Buying delta 8 online gives you convenience, as you do not need to leave your home to grab quality delta-08.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
As tempting as it is to go head out somewhere in Florida, mainly due to the awesome weather, it can be ideal to shop for delta 8online for the reasons described above. While delta-8 may be available in-person, you’re less likely to find a fresh product, a wide selection and the quality level that you’re looking for.
Also, buying in-person may leave you with higher costs, and few special offers that really save you money. That’s extra cash you could have had to do something fun, say going to Disney World or Universal Studios in Orlando.
The “Sunshine State” is Truly Welcoming for Delta 8 Users!
From Miami to Tampa, in Florida, delta 8 THC is completely legal, without any real restrictions on how you can purchase or take it. Therefore, you can freely explore the variety of quality delta 8 goods that are on the market no matter where you live, be it from Fort Lauderdale or even Sarasota. We recommend shopping for your delta-8 online to end up with better products overall.
Keep in mind, that not only is delta 8 THC a legalized cannabinoid, but so are other hemp derivatives such as hemp-derived delta 9 THC, delta 10 THC, THC-O, THC-V, THC-P, HHC, etc. in the state of Florida.