Is Delta 8 Legal in Guam?
In case you haven’t heard, delta 8 THC is one of the newest hemp compounds to explode on the market and become a highly sought-after cannabinoid thanks to its effects which are quite unique from cannabidiol (CBD). Delta 8 is popular because of its ability to bind to cannabinoid receptors in our endocannabinoid system, and it does produce a mild high that’s far calmer than that one of delta-9 THC. So, not surprising then, some adults may wonder where they can try delta 8 and most importantly, is delta 8 legal in Guam to begin with?
Is Delta 8 Legal in Guam?
As it turns out, legal delta 8 THC in Guam is not a myth. Guam is a Territory that stick to the United States federal law regarding the hemp plant. In 2018, Congress passed the Farm Bill, which declared hemp to be fully legal along with its individual cannabinoid isolates, as long as no hemp product possesses a delta-9 THC level beyond 0.3%.
Delta 8 THC in Guam has no restrictions regarding how you take it. All product types are considered legal, and there is no limit on the concentration of delta-8 that is permitted in a formula. Nor are there any limits on possession amounts.
What Types of Delta 8 THC Products are Available to Me?
Delta-8 can be found in a variety of shapes and colors, just like other hemp products, so let’s go over the most popular types of delta-8 products so that you can decide how you’d like to experience this cannabinoid.
- Vape Cartridges: These are small disposable glass carts that come already filled with delta-8 e-liquid. They are compatible with standard 510-threaded low-wattage vape pen devices and come in a variety of strains and milligram strengths.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Available in a variety of strains and strengths as well, and are a more user-friendly option, being all-in-one vaping systems that don’t require any maintenance. When the e-liquid runs out, the entire device is disposed of and replaced.
- Tinctures: Extremely easy to take thanks to the pipette cap that allows you to portion out each dose. They come in a wide variety of milligram strengths and flavors. Are usually taken sublingually, meaning under the tongue, and for the most part, contain minimal ingredients.
- Edibles: Simple to take, as they are portioned out with the same milligram strength in each piece. They also offer the longest-lasting effects, with many saying they stay active for up to 9 hours. Come in various flavors and milligram strengths.
- Capsules: Promote very long-lasting effects but tend to be felt in the body more quickly as they need fewer enzymes to be fully digested and absorbed into the body. Can be found in a variety of milligram strengths.
- Dabs: A term used to describe very potent concentrates, which are “dabbed” using a dabbing device that allows the user to either smoke or vape the product. They’re so concentrated that they are best for experienced users.
- Flower: Raw hemp flower buds infused with pure delta-8 concentrate, offering a naturally full spectrum product with the addition of the natural properties of d8. This product come in a wide variety of strains, and you can find both loose buds and pre-rolls.
- Topicals: Topical solutions, including creams, salves, and even balms, absorb through the skin to reach the muscles. They do not produce a psychoactive response.
Available in all kinds of unique forms, delta-8 is capable of taking your hemp routine to the next level, but make sure that you look into the online marketplace when shopping for the compound to ensure as satisfying an experience as possible.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in Guam?
Here is where we can talk about where you can buy delta 8 in Guam to ensure that you end up with the best and most affordable products possible. As you’ll see, the reality is that shopping online is always the better way to go.
Shopping for delta-8 online offers you a wider selection of quality products to choose from, which means that you’ll have an easier time finding the perfect products for your specific needs and preferences.
Buying delta-8 online allows you to enjoy better prices because companies in the online marketplace do not have to make up for the high overhead costs associated with running a physical store.
Usually, online companies maintain higher quality standards, and this is because online retailers are more competitive with one another and, therefore, must truly excel in the products that they carry to attract customers.
Amazing Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers usually offer great deals around the year to entice new customers. This means you can save a great deal of money when these special offers occur.
Often, delta 8 purchased online is going to be fresher, and thus more likely to be effective, because online retailers have wider customer bases and therefore have a faster product turnover rate.
Bulk Buying Options
If you want to stock up and save money, you can take advantage of bulk-buying options offered by many online retailers, as these companies can hold more inventory than in-person stores.
Buying your delta 8 online rather than in person saves you the time it would take to get dressed and drive to a store.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Throughout Guam, you could discover some stores offering delta 8 THC, although we recommend going for online instead. This is because stores that offer it, such as vape shops, may not have high quality standards, and if demand is too low, the products may be sitting on the shelves for too long, while still being more costly than what you’d find online.
“Land of the Chamorro” Has Made a Home for Delta 8 THC
Overall, residents of this U.S. Territory can legally use delta 8 THC in any delivery method or concentration, to begin a routine with this unique cannabinoid. As you can see, the delta-8 market is growing quickly, and the online marketplace in particular can give you the high-quality, fresh, and affordable products that you’re looking for.
Keep in mind, that not only is delta 8 THC a legalized cannabinoid, but so are other hemp derivatives such as hemp-derived delta 9 THC, delta 10 THC, THC-O, THC-V, THC-P, HHC, etc. in the Guam.