Is Delta 8 Legal in New Jersey?
NJ made headlines a couple years ago when they legalized marijuana use, displaying how they’re warming up to cannabis, following in the footsteps of many states before them. The cannabis market has evolved quite a bit in recent years, and we’re not just talking about marijuana. The hemp plant has shown itself to be an unbelievably valuable plant thanks to its unique cannabinoids that offer properties that can be useful to the human body. First came CBD, and now we’re talking about delta 8 THC – a minor cannabinoid. So, you might be wondering then, is delta 8 legal in New Jersey, and where can you even find delta 8 products?
Is Delta 8 Legal in New Jersey?
New Jersey adheres to federal law when it comes to hemp, and federal law has legalized the hemp plant in its entirety. The 2018 Farm Bill allows hemp and its derivatives, including specific cannabinoids, to be sold legally as long as they contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. In fact, NJ has no restrictions on the types of delta 8 products that you can buy, which means that residents living in places like Newark, Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, or even Trenton are free to explore the various delivery methods in which it can be purchased.
Furthermore, there are no limitations on concentrations or overall possession – residents can maintain a routine and supply on their terms.
What Types of Delta 8 THC Products are Available to Me?
Delta 8 THC is another cannabinoid that can be found in all kinds of product types and delivery methods, just like CBD. We’re going to go over the most popular forms in which you can find delta 8 THC, so that you know what to look for on the market in order to best suit your specific needs.
- Vape Cartridges: Filled with delta-8 e-liquid in various strains and milligram strengths. Each cart is disposable and compatible with 510-threaded vape pens made for hemp e-juices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: A user-friendly option as they require no maintenance or the use of any buttons. They come with a battery that lasts until the e-liquid in the cartridge runs out, and also come in various strains and milligram strengths.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 extract diluted in a carrier oil, and are absorbed through the sublingual tissue, which is below the tongue. You can find them in many different concentrations as well as flavor options.
- Edibles: Food products infused with delta-8 extract, and gummies are the most sought-after of all. They are available in all kinds of tasty flavors, and they offer long-lasting effects compared to other methods.
- Capsules: An alternative to edibles as they also promote long-lasting effects and are ingested. They come in many different strengths.
- Dabs: Concentrates that are naturally higher in potency and are inhaled via a dabbing device.
- Flower: Hemp flower that has been infused with delta 8 and is used just like traditional flower. You can find many different strains and choose between loose buds and pre-rolls.
- Topicals: Absorb into the muscles and joints, and therefore do not produce psychoactive effects.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in New Jersey?
Delta 8 THC is easier to find than ever, due to growing demand as a result of its increasing popularity. Therefore, we wouldn’t be surprised if some local shops, like vape stores and convenience stores, are starting to carry delta-8 in your area. Still, it is always best to consider an online retailer first for the following reasons.
Buying delta 8 online gives you the ability to choose from a limitless variety of products, rather than being stuck with only what’s on the shelf at your local store. This allows you to develop a routine with your needs and preferences in mind.
Buying delta 8 online provides access to a variety of products at better prices than what you will find in person. This is mainly because online companies have lower overhead costs to cover, as they do not have physical stores to maintain.
Delta 8 sold by an online retailer is most likely to have a high-quality level, because online retailers are more competitive, and because they have more customers that know how to discern quality.
Amazing Discounts and Special Offers
Buying delta 8 online usually gives you access to great deals around the year, because these companies can afford to sell product at cheaper prices, and because they must compete with the online marketplace.
Delta-8 bought online will more likely be fresh and potent, as online retailers have faster product turnover.
Bulk Buying Options
Buying delta 8 online allows you to make bulk purchases at discounted prices, as these companies can hold more inventory.
Yes, shopping for delta 8 online is more convenient since you never need to leave your home.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Yes, some vape shops and similar types of stores may be selling delta 8 THC in your area. But it is hard to know how long these products have been sitting on the shelves, or whether they’re made with high-quality ingredients. Meanwhile, they may be expensive, while lacking in overall selection.
Continue Getting Using delta 8 thc to the Fullest in The Garden State
Overall, New Jersey has been a very hemp-friendly state, so it should not be too surprising to hear that delta 8 is legal. This means that residents there can purchase it in any form or strength as you so desire. That being said, consider looking for online retailers that sell fresh, high-quality delta 8 good that can be shipped right to your door.
Keep in mind, that not only is delta 8 THC a legalized cannabinoid, but so are other hemp derivatives such as hemp-derived delta 9 THC, delta 10 THC, THC-O, THC-V, THC-P, HHC, etc. in the state of New Jersey.