Benefits of Medical Marijuana
Several of the advantages of using medical medical marijuana include immune function, neuroplasticity, psychological and state of mind policy, vascular health and wellness as well as gastrointestinal function. Research is restricted however studies of the endocannabinoid system suggest benefits may include neuroprotection (in MS, epilepsy, various other activity problems), and also benefit in a number of mood and also anxiousness conditions.
Despite limited scientific studies confirming it may ease symptoms and side effects of many conditions, and scientific research is ongoing, medical marijuana has been gaining momentum in the health and wellness world of holistic and naturopathic practices that have begun to go mainstream, especially as it relates to ailments such as chronic pain and anxiety, and the increasing acceptance of the concept of medical marijuana as a treatment option.
Some of the potential and reported benefits from the symptom and/or condition have included:
- Chronic Pain Relief
- Improved lung capacity
- Weight Loss
- Managing (even possibly preventing) Diabetes
- Treating Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, PTSD
- Managing Outbursts in those with Autism
- Regulating Seizures
- Bone Healing, Strengthening
- Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Alcoholism and Addiction
- 5 Benefits of CBD and Hemp Flower
- Potential Benefits and Popular Uses of CBD Oil
- What is medical marijuana?
- How does medical marijuana work?