Berry Blast CBD Infused Smoothie
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook TimeNA
Welcome to the world of cannabis-infused culinary delights! Today, we are thrilled to share with you a tantalizing recipe for our Berry Blast CBD Infused Smoothie. Bursting with fruity flavors and the added goodness of CBD, this smoothie is the perfect way to start your day or enjoy as a refreshing treat any time.
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil (adjust according to potency preference)
- Ice cubes
Going Step by Step
- Wash the mixed berries thoroughly and remove any stems or leaves.
- Peel the banana and break it into chunks.
- In a blender, combine the mixed berries, banana chunks, almond milk, honey, and CBD oil.
- Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until the smoothie is chilled.
- Pour your Berry Blast CBD Infused Smoothie into a glass and serve chilled.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- When cooking your Berry Blast CBD Infused Smoothie, here are some tips to consider: Experiment with different berry combinations to find your favorite flavor profile.
- Adjust the amount of CBD oil based on your personal preferences and desired potency.
- Start with a smaller amount if you are new to CBD-infused recipes.
- Feel free to substitute almond milk with your preferred dairy or non-dairy alternative.
- Add a handful of spinach or kale for an extra nutrient boost without altering the flavor.
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a touch more honey or your preferred sweetener.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Berry Blast CBD Infused Smoothie you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!