Cannabis Bath Salt
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
Athletes often use bath salts after an intense workout to soothe torn and swollen muscles. These infused cannabis bath salts work in the same way, only with additional benefits depending on the cannabinoid content that is added. The first thing you need to do before learning how to make cannabis bath salts is head to your nearest department store for a few items you will need.
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1 tablespoon cannabis-infused oil (choose the potency according to your preference)
- 10-15 drops of essential oil (lavender, eucalyptus, or your preferred scent)
Going Step by Step
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Epsom salt, sea salt, baking soda, and dried lavender flowers.
- Add the cannabis-infused oil and mix well to distribute it evenly throughout the salts.
- Add the essential oil drops and mix again to incorporate the scent.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container, preferably a glass jar, to preserve freshness.
- Let the bath salts sit for at least 24 hours to allow the scents to meld together and the cannabis oil to infuse fully.
- When you're ready to use the cannabis bath salts, simply add a handful to warm bathwater and soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow the beneficial properties of the salts and cannabinoids to relax your muscles and provide a soothing experience.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Store the cannabis bath salts in a cool, dry place to maintain their potency and quality.
- Experiment with different essential oils to create your desired aroma and enhance your bathing experience.
- Start with a small amount of cannabis-infused oil and increase gradually until you find your ideal dosage.
- Remember to listen to your body and adjust the amount of Cannabis Bath Salt you use based on your tolerance and desired potency.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Bath Salt you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!