Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
Cannabis coconut oil is the perfect base for infused goods, and it can be stored for nearly a month before the elements begin to break down.
- 1 cup dried cannabis flower
- 1 cup coconut oil
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 240°F (115°C).
- Break up the dried cannabis flower into small pieces, ensuring it is evenly spread on a baking sheet. Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes to activate the THC.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut oil and activated cannabis flower over low heat. Stir gently until the mixture is well combined.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to let it boil.
- After simmering, remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer to remove any plant matter.
- Transfer the infused oil into a glass jar or container with an airtight lid.
- Allow the oil to cool completely before sealing the container.
- Store the cannabis coconut oil in a cool, dark place for up to a month.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Use high-quality cannabis flower for the best results.
- Adjust the potency of your oil by adding more or less cannabis flower.
- Be patient during the simmering process to ensure maximum extraction.
- Label your container clearly to avoid any accidental consumption.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Coconut Oil you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!