Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Brownies
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
These chocolate morsels will melt in your mouth and make you tingle.
- 1 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the cannabis-infused coconut oil.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Gradually add the melted coconut oil to the sugar mixture, stirring continuously.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to accurately measure the cannabis-infused coconut oil to achieve the desired potency.
- Adjust the amount based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire.
- Start with one portion of a serving and wait for one to two hours to assess the effects before consuming more.
- Edibles can take longer to kick in compared to other methods of cannabis consumption.
- Do not operate machinery or drive after consuming edibles.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container in a cool, dark place to maintain their freshness.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Brownies you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!