Cannabis Infused Hummus
- Prep Time15 minutes
- Cook Time10 minutes
If you're looking for a new twist on a classic snack, this Cannabis-Infused Hummus recipe is just what you need! With the added benefits of cannabis, this hummus will not only satisfy your taste buds, but it will also provide you with a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of cannabis-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Water, as needed
Going Step by Step
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add in the cannabis-infused olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If the hummus is too thick, add water in small increments until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Continue to blend until the hummus is smooth and creamy.
- Serve with pita chips or fresh vegetables.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Use fresh ingredients for the best flavor and texture.
- Adjust the amount of cannabis-infused olive oil to your desired potency.
- Store any leftover hummus in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis-Infused Hummus you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!