Cannabis Infused Keto Cookies
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
Are you looking for the perfect weed cookie recipe while sticking to your strict and healthy Keto diet? Look no further! Our Cannabis Infused Keto Cookies are just what you need. These delicious treats combine the benefits of cannabis with the low-carb, high-fat principles of the Keto diet. Get ready to indulge guilt-free!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted cannabis-infused coconut oil, almond butter, powdered erythritol, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set and the tops are slightly firm.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- 10. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 11. Once cooled, enjoy your Cannabis Infused Keto Cookies!
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to use cannabis-infused coconut oil with a potency that suits your desired effects.
- Adjust the amount based on your personal tolerance.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add a few drops of liquid stevia or adjust the amount of sweetener used.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or freeze for longer shelf life.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Infused Keto Cookies you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!