Cannabis Infused Vegan Peanut Butter Bites
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook Time20 minutes
Looking for a delicious and easy way to enjoy your cannabis? Look no further than these Cannabis-Infused Vegan Peanut Butter Bites! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these tasty treats that are perfect for any time of day. Whether you're looking for a quick snack or a sweet dessert, these bites will hit the spot.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Optional toppings: chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
Going Step by Step
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, cannabis-infused coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Stir in the rolled oats until evenly coated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form the mixture into small balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- If desired, roll the balls in chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or chocolate chips to add some extra flavor and texture.
- Refrigerate the bites for at least 20 minutes to allow them to set.
- Enjoy your delicious Cannabis-Infused Vegan Peanut Butter Bites!
- When cooking Cannabis-Infused Vegan Peanut Butter Bites, there are a few tips to keep in mind to ensure that they turn out perfectly every time.
- First, make sure that your cannabis-infused coconut oil is evenly distributed throughout the mixture to ensure that each bite has the right amount of potency.
- Additionally, you can adjust the amount of cannabis-infused coconut oil to suit your desired level of high.
- Finally, feel free to get creative with your toppings – these bites are delicious with a variety of different nuts, fruits, and flavors!
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis-Infused Vegan Peanut Butter Bites you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!