Cannabis Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time20 minutes
- Cook Time10-12 minutes
If you're looking for a sweet and easy way to consume your cannabis, these Cannabis Sugar Cookies are the perfect treat for you. These cookies are easy to make, and you can customize them to your liking by adding your favorite toppings.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused sugar
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and roll them in the cannabis-infused sugar until coated.
- Place the balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure your butter is softened to room temperature before beginning.
- Don’t overmix the dough – only mix until just combined to avoid tough cookies.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Sugar Cookies you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!