Cbd Bath Bombs
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
CBD bath bombs have gained popularity for their potential benefits and soothing effects. While it's nice to have a list of possible benefits, it’s even more useful to know what specific issues and conditions CBD bath bombs can help you with. So, let's dive into this CBD-infused recipe and create a luxurious and relaxing experience for your bath time.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil
- Essential oils of your choice (lavender, eucalyptus, etc.)
- Bath bomb molds
Going Step by Step
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, and cornstarch. Mix well until all the dry ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Once melted, add the CBD oil, water, and a few drops of your chosen essential oils. Stir to combine.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients while stirring continuously. Mix until the mixture resembles wet sand and holds its shape when pressed together.
- Fill each half of the bath bomb molds with the mixture, packing it tightly. Press the two halves together firmly to form a solid bath bomb. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Carefully remove the bath bombs from the molds and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow them to air dry for at least 24 hours, or until completely hardened.
- Once dry, store your CBD bath bombs in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Experiment with different essential oil combinations to create your desired fragrance.
- Be gentle when removing the bath bombs from the molds to avoid breaking them.
- Store your CBD bath bombs in a cool, dry place to extend their shelf life.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of CBD bath bombs you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!