Chicken Wings With Cannabis Infused Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Prep Time15 minutes
- Cook Time45 minutes
Indulge in the ultimate combination of flavors with our mouthwatering Chicken Wings With Cannabis-Infused Buffalo Wing Sauce recipe. This delectable dish features tender chicken wings smothered in a tangy and spicy buffalo sauce infused with a touch of cannabis goodness. To complement the wings, we have included a delicious ranch sauce and a side of veggies. Get ready to elevate your taste buds and experience a whole new level of culinary delight!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons cannabis-infused oil (adjust according to desired potency)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Assorted vegetables for serving (carrots, celery, etc.)
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Toss the chicken wings in the flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Place the coated wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the buffalo wing sauce. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and stir in the hot sauce and cannabis-infused oil. Adjust the amount of cannabis-infused oil to your desired potency.
- Once the wings are cooked, transfer them to a large bowl and pour the buffalo wing sauce over them. Toss until the wings are fully coated.
- Return the coated wings to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes to allow the sauce to soak in.
- In the meantime, prepare the ranch sauce by mixing the ranch dressing with a teaspoon of cannabis-infused oil (optional).
- Serve the chicken wings hot with the ranch sauce and a side of assorted vegetables.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- To make the wings extra crispy, you can broil them for a couple of minutes after tossing them in the buffalo sauce.
- For a milder flavor, reduce the amount of hot sauce used in the buffalo wing sauce.
- Ensure you adjust the amount of cannabis-infused oil based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire.
- Remember to start with one portion of a serving and wait for the effects to kick in before consuming more.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Chicken Wings With Cannabis-Infused Buffalo Wing Sauce you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!