Chocolate Cannabis Infused Milkshake
- Prep Time5 minutes
- Cook TimeNA
The best part about this marijuana-infused milkshake recipe is that it allows you to set it and forget it. There is nothing more relaxing than coming home to an edible treat that's both delicious and potent. Indulge in the rich flavors of chocolate while enjoying the benefits of cannabis. So let's get started and whip up this delightful Chocolate Cannabis Infused Milkshake!
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused oil or butter
- Whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
- Chocolate shavings (optional, for garnish)
Going Step by Step
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, and cannabis-infused oil or butter.
- Blend on high until all the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- For a stronger potency, adjust the amount of cannabis-infused oil or butter according to your preferences.
- Remember that the strength of your product will vary, so start with a smaller amount and gradually increase if desired.
- If you don’t have cannabis-infused oil or butter, you can make your own by infusing regular oil or butter with cannabis.
- There are many recipes available online to guide you through the process.
- Feel free to get creative with the toppings! You can add sprinkles, chopped nuts, or even a drizzle of caramel sauce to enhance the flavor and presentation of your milkshake.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Chocolate Cannabis Infused Milkshake you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!