Chocolate Cherry Brownie Bombs
- Prep Time30 minutes
- Cook Time10 minutes
Indulge in the delectable delight of Chocolate Cherry Brownie Bombs. These irresistible treats feature a truffle layer that wraps lovingly around a sugary sweet berry, before being coated in a velvety chocolate finish. Perfect for any occasion, these brownie bombs are sure to impress your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, for coating
Going Step by Step
- In a small saucepan, combine the pitted cherries, sugar, water, and vanilla extract. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the cherries soften and the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a square baking dish and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the unsalted butter and chocolate chips together in short intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy. Gradually add the melted cannabis-infused butter, powdered sugar, and almond extract, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, folding gently until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half of the batter into the greased baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Place the cooled cherry mixture on top of the brownie batter, making sure it covers the entire surface.
- Carefully pour the remaining brownie batter over the cherries, covering them completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into bite-sized squares.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Dip each brownie square into the melted chocolate, ensuring all sides are coated. Allow the excess chocolate to drip off, then place the coated brownie bombs onto a parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, transfer the brownie bombs to an airtight container and store in a cool place until ready to serve.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- For an extra burst of flavor, try using dark chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips.
- If you prefer a stronger cannabis infusion, you can adjust the amount of cannabis-infused butter according to your desired potency.
- Feel free to experiment with different types of berries or fruits to personalize your brownie bombs.
- To ensure accurate dosing, calculate the total amount of THC in your cannabis-infused butter and divide it by the number of brownie bombs you make.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Chocolate Cherry Brownie Bombs you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!