Chocolate Mint Chip Cannabis Cookies
- Prep Time15 minutes
- Cook Time12-15 minutes
If you're looking for a delicious way to indulge your sweet tooth while also getting a little bit of cannabis in your system, look no further than these Chocolate Mint Chip Cannabis Cookies! These cookies are the perfect blend of rich chocolate and refreshing mint, with just the right amount of cannabis to give you a gentle buzz.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, using an electric mixer.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract to the butter mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and cannabis-infused coconut oil until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are set and the centers are slightly soft.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Be sure to use cannabis-infused coconut oil that has been properly dosed, as the potency of your cookies will depend on the strength of your oil.
- To ensure even dosing, divide your dough into equal portions before baking.
- If you prefer a stronger dose, you can increase the amount of cannabis-infused coconut oil in the recipe.
- For a more intense mint flavor, you can add an extra 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to the dough.
- These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Chocolate Mint Chip Cannabis Cookies you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!