- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
One of the best things about cannamilk is that it is healthy for you and low in calories, which makes it the perfect guilt-free treat for this summer.
- 2 cups cannamilk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut for garnish (optional)
Going Step by Step
- In a saucepan, combine the cannamilk, coconut milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Whisk the mixture well until the sugar and cornstarch are fully dissolved.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and continue to whisk constantly.
- Cook the mixture until it thickens and comes to a gentle boil. This should take about 8-10 minutes.
- Once the mixture has thickened, remove it from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the coconut cream into individual serving bowls or glasses.
- Allow the coconut cream to cool at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate the coconut cream for at least 2 hours or until it is completely chilled and set.
- Before serving, you can garnish each coconut cream with a sprinkle of shredded coconut if desired.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to stir the mixture constantly to prevent any lumps from forming.
- If you prefer a smoother texture, you can strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve before pouring it into serving bowls.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar according to your preference.
- You can add more or less depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- For an extra tropical twist, you can add a few drops of coconut extract along with the vanilla extract.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Coconut Cream you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!