Crockpot Cannabis Olive Oil
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook Time4 hours
If you're looking for a simple yet effective way to infuse your favorite dishes with the benefits of cannabis, then look no further than this easy-to-make Crockpot Cannabis Olive Oil! This recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy the medicinal benefits of cannabis without the hassle of smoking or vaping. Plus, it's a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes, from pasta to salads and beyond.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 oz of ground cannabis
Going Step by Step
- Grind your cannabis into a fine powder.
- Add the olive oil and ground cannabis to your crockpot.
- Stir the mixture until the cannabis is thoroughly mixed with the olive oil.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 4 hours, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Strain the mixture through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer into a glass container.
- Store the Crockpot Cannabis Olive Oil in a cool, dry place until ready to use.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Use high-quality cannabis for the best results.
- Don’t overheat the mixture or you risk losing some of the potency.
- Experiment with different strains to find your perfect blend.
- Be sure to label your Crockpot Cannabis Olive Oil clearly and keep it out of reach of children and pets.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Crockpot Cannabis Olive Oil you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!