Easy Crockpot Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook Time6-8 hours
If you are looking for a simple way to infuse your cannabis into oil, then this recipe is perfect for you! This crockpot cannabis coconut oil recipe is incredibly easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. With this recipe, you can make your own cannabis-infused coconut oil that can be used in a variety of dishes. Whether you are cooking up some cannabis-infused brownies or making a batch of cannabis-infused popcorn, this recipe is the perfect starting point.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup ground cannabis
Going Step by Step
- Begin by grinding your cannabis. You can use a grinder or a food processor to do this. Be sure to grind it into a fine powder.
- In a crockpot, combine the coconut oil and ground cannabis. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Stir occasionally to ensure that the cannabis is evenly distributed throughout the oil.
- After 6-8 hours, turn off the heat and let the oil cool for a few hours.
- Once the oil has cooled, strain it through a cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer. Be sure to squeeze out all of the oil from the cannabis.
- Pour the oil into a jar or a container with a lid. Store in a cool, dark place until ready to use.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Be sure to use high-quality cannabis for the best results.
- If you want a stronger or weaker infusion, adjust the amount of cannabis accordingly.
- You can use this oil in a variety of recipes, from baked goods to savory dishes.
- Store your cannabis coconut oil in the refrigerator to keep it fresh for longer.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Easy Crockpot Cannabis Coconut Oil you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!