- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
Hard-boiled eggs are a big part of a traditional Irish feast and can be made into a THC-infused version with a few minor tweaks. This recipe will require an already activated THC tincture so if you don’t have any on hand or can't get access to purchase some, then check out our easy THC tincture recipe for directions.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon THC tincture (already activated)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
Going Step by Step
- Start by cutting each hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork until they are crumbly. Add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chopped chives, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Slowly add the THC tincture to the yolk mixture, stirring continuously. Make sure the tincture is evenly distributed throughout.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the hollowed-out egg whites, dividing it evenly among all the halves.
- Sprinkle each egg with a pinch of paprika for an extra touch of flavor and color.
- Chill the Emerald Eggs in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Adjust the amount of THC tincture according to your desired potency.
- Start with a small amount and increase gradually if needed.
- Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to customize the flavor profile of your Emerald Eggs.
- Remember to store any remaining THC-infused ingredients safely and out of reach of children or pets.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Emerald Eggs you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!