Making Dissolvable Cannabinoid Water With CBD and THC Powder
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
CBD powder is a concentrated form of the cannabinoid CBD, containing 99% CBD content. In this recipe, we will guide you through the process of making dissolvable cannabinoid water using CBD and THC powder. This refreshing drink allows you to easily incorporate the benefits of CBD and THC into your daily routine.
- 1 sachet (10mg) CBD powder
- 1 sachet (10mg) THC powder
- 1 liter of filtered water or your preferred beverage
Going Step by Step
- Start by selecting your preferred beverage. You can use filtered water, juice, or any other drink of your choice.
- Measure out 1 liter of your chosen beverage and pour it into a large pitcher or container.
- Open one sachet of CBD powder and carefully pour it into the pitcher. Stir well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Open one sachet of THC powder and add it to the pitcher. Stir again until both powders are fully dissolved.
- Once the powders are dissolved, cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- After refrigeration, give the mixture a final stir before serving.
- Pour the dissolvable cannabinoid water into glasses or bottles, and enjoy!
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to thoroughly dissolve the CBD and THC powders for even distribution throughout the water.
- Adjust the dosage of CBD and THC powder based on your desired potency and the strength of the product you are using.
- Start with a smaller dosage if you are new to edibles or have a low tolerance.
- You can always increase the dosage gradually.
- Remember to listen to your body and wait for at least one to two hours before consuming more, as the effects of edibles can take time to kick in.
- It is strongly advised not to drive or operate machinery after consuming edibles.
- Consume responsibly and be aware of your limits.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Making Dissolvable Cannabinoid Water With CBD and THC Powder you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!