Marijuana Cheesecake With Two Topping Choices
- Prep Time20 minutes
- Cook Time1 hour
Cheesecake is a rich, creamy, and delicious dessert that is a staple in many households. This cheesecake calls for marijuana-infused butter as the base, adding a delightful twist to a classic recipe. With two tantalizing topping choices, this Marijuana Cheesecake is sure to be a hit at any gathering or as a special treat for yourself. Just remember to enjoy responsibly, as edibles can have varying potency levels.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup marijuana-infused butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Topping Choice 1: Fresh Strawberry Sauce
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Topping Choice 2: Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Going Step by Step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted unsalted butter. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the granulated sugar, flour, and marijuana-infused butter. Mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the prepared crust in the springform pan. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the cheesecake to set.
- For Topping Choice 1: Fresh Strawberry Sauce, combine the fresh strawberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries break down and the sauce thickens slightly. Let it cool before topping the cheesecake.
- For Topping Choice 2: Chocolate Ganache, place the semisweet chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it just begins to simmer. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and let it sit for a minute. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Let it cool slightly before pouring over the cheesecake.
- 10. Once the cheesecake has chilled and the desired topping is prepared, carefully remove the sides of the springform pan. Spread the topping of your choice evenly over the cheesecake.
- 11. Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure your marijuana-infused butter is properly dosed and labeled for safety.
- Adjust the amount of marijuana-infused butter based on your personal tolerance and desired potency.
- Take note of the recommended serving size and start with a smaller portion if you are new to edibles.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Marijuana Cheesecake – With Two Topping Choices you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!