Marijuana Infused Coffee
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
Cannabis and coffee have been paired together as long as pot has been used. Until recently, buying marijuana coffee was illegal in most countries. However, with the growing acceptance and legalization of cannabis, enjoying a cup of marijuana-infused coffee has become a popular trend among cannabis enthusiasts.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Milk or cream (optional)
Going Step by Step
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee using your preferred method.
- Once the coffee is ready, pour it into a mug.
- Add the desired amount of cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil to the hot coffee. Start with a small quantity and adjust according to your tolerance and desired potency.
- Stir well until the cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil completely dissolves into the coffee.
- If desired, add sweetener to taste and stir again.
- For added creaminess, you can also add milk or cream.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Adjust the amount of cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil according to your personal tolerance and desired potency.
- It’s important to start with a small quantity and gradually increase if needed.
- Use high-quality cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil for the best flavor and effects.
- Remember that the effects of consuming marijuana-infused edibles can take longer to kick in compared to other methods of consumption.
- Be patient and wait for the desired effects before consuming more.
- Store any remaining cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil in an airtight container in the refrigerator for future use.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Marijuana Infused Coffee you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!