Marijuana Infused Tea
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook Time15 minutes
Herbal teas are a calming way to enjoy the benefits of marijuana and have been used for thousands of years. Both recreationally and for medicinal purposes, marijuana-infused tea provides a soothing and enjoyable experience. This recipe will guide you through the process of making your own Marijuana Infused Tea, allowing you to customize the strength and potency according to your preferences.
- 1 teaspoon of dried cannabis flowers or 1 cannabis tea bag
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or butter (optional)
- Honey or sweetener of your choice (optional)
Going Step by Step
- Begin by grinding your dried cannabis flowers. You can use a grinder or simply break them up into smaller pieces by hand.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a gentle boil.
- Add the ground cannabis flowers or cannabis tea bag to the boiling water.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow the mixture to simmer for 10-15 minutes. This will help to activate the cannabinoids in the cannabis.
- If desired, add a teaspoon of coconut oil or butter to the mixture. This can help to enhance the extraction of the cannabinoids, as they are fat-soluble.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any plant material.
- If desired, sweeten your Marijuana Infused Tea with honey or your preferred sweetener.
- Serve the tea hot and enjoy!
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Adjust the strength of your Marijuana Infused Tea by using more or less cannabis.
- Experiment with different strains of cannabis to experience various flavors and effects.
- Adding coconut oil or butter can enhance the extraction of cannabinoids, but it is optional.
- Store any leftover tea in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Marijuana Infused Tea you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!