Delta 8 Oil: Delta 8 Tincture for Sale
Showing all 11 results
Showing all 11 results
Recently delta-8 has become a real star with more and more people discussing it and, as usual, creating unnecessary myths. Let’s clear it out.
The 2018 Farm Bill has legalized the use of hemp and hemp products. Hemp is a type of cannabis plant which contains no more than 0.3% delta-9 THC. Despite being federally legal, some states have their own restrictions, bans, or limitations. So before getting any hemp-derived product, go have a quick check-up on your state laws.
Delta-9 THC, usually referred to as just THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the primary psychoactive compound found in cannabis. Delta-8 THC is a compound found in hemp in insignificant amounts; sometimes, it can be derived from another compound found in the hemp plants – CBD, or cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive element.
Delta-8 oil tinctures are a very potent source of delta-8 THC – a perfect choice if you need a high dose in the most convenient form ever.
What Are Delta 8 THC Tinctures?
A delta-8 tincture is a liquid extract derived from cannabis that is made by dissolving in alcohol or oil as a solvent.
Alcohol-based tinctures might have a sharp alcohol taste which many users do not enjoy. Thus, they usually add it to food or drinks to disguise the flavor. If this is not an option, oil tinctures with a milder taste do not have such a problem.
Delta-8 THC oil tinctures are available in various concentrations: from a mild 600 mg to 5000 mg for those who need a really high dosage.
Raw tincture flavors are not for everyone: they might have a bit earthy taste or be a bit bitter. In such a case, there is a range of flavored delta-8 oil: banana, strawberry, spearmint, grape, and many more, all to sweeten your experience.
Delta-8 tincture provides its users a smooth experience with fewer adverse effects compared to delta-9 HTC. It is also a great digestive help for those suffering from nausea and vomiting, anxiety and panic attacks, stress, depression and bipolar disorder, and chronic pain.
How Do I Use Delta 8 THC Tinctures?
Most tinctures are used sublingually, that is placed under your tongue for about sixty seconds, where it will be absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the small tiny blood vessels. This method allows effects to kick in faster than just swallowing the product, which is also an option.
Delta-8 THC tinctures are usually supplied with droppers, making it easier to take the exact amount of the product.
You can also add delta-8 THC tincture to food or drinks. Keep in mind that the flavor profile may change depending on the food you’re adding it to.
Like any other cannabinoid, tinctures should not be exposed to air or light. It is best to keep them in a cool, dark place like a cabinet or drawer. Keeping your delta-8 tincture in a fridge or freezer is not necessary.
How to Find a High-Quality Delta 8 THC Tincture?
The Delta 8 market is growing fast, but as it is not regulated by Food and Drug Administration (FDA), there are many scams and low-quality products. So, what do you need to know about the product you are buying not to waste your time or money on something really unfit for human consumption.
- Certificates of Analysis (COA) and third-party testing. These documents show the compounds found in the product and are usually available on the company’s websites. If not, do not hesitate to request those.
- The way of extraction. Do they use CO2 or alcohol? Or some other chemical substances that may compromise the potential benefits of the plant.
- Sourcing is important. It is critical to know whether the hemp is sustainably grown, organic, and free of pesticides, heavy metals, or other fertilizer chemicals.
- Reputable brand or shop. What is their reputation, any reviews? How long have they been on the market?
- Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free. An organic delta-8 tincture is free of synthetic chemicals like certain pesticides. There is no external intervention involved in non-GMO products, which come from hemp plants. Some hemp plants are grown around other crops that contain gluten, so be sure to check the ingredients list and sourcing information for any hemp product you purchase if you have a gluten allergy.
Overall, it is better to check in advance what you are buying and to check the points mentioned above in order to get a product of high quality.