Blue Widow (Hybrid/Sativa) – This Blue Widow Premium HHC Cartridge and strain is a cross between the Blueberry strain and White Widow, which has a sweet aroma with hints of sour citrus and pine. You can expect the uplifting traits of the Sativa, along with the well balanced characteristics of the Hybrid.
Cherry Pie (Hybrid) – This Cherry Pie Premium HHC Cartridge and strain is a cross between Granddaddy Purp and Durban Poison strains. You can expect sweet and tart flavors from this cartridge, but the well balanced quality makes it enjoyable at any part of the day.
HHC VAPE CARTRIDGE DELTA EFFEX
Delta Effex and Extrax sources only the best HHC Distillate we then take the cleanest terpenes and infuse them to bring you products that will not disappoint. All of their HHC products are lab tested for quality both in the raw form and in the finished product.
80-85% Delta 8 THC
WHAT IS HHC?
HHC is a brand new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that can now be extracted from Hemp using clean manufacturing processes. HHC is found to digest in the body the same way as Delta 9 THC. As well, HHC, otherwise known as Hexahydrocannabinol provides both a mental and physical buzz.
We strongly recommend to use with caution, as HHC is a powerful compound that is more potent than both Delta-8 and Delta-10.
WHAT IS IN THIS HHC VAPE CARTRIDGE?
Introducing a great one gram HHC vape cartridge from Delta Effex. They use high quality HHC distillate.
Fits a 510 battery
HHC BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of HHC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with HHC and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Heavy Buzz
- Mental and Physical Experience
- Intense Experience
It is not medical advice, and the Delta Effex HHC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but HHC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta Effex HHC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This HHC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This HHC cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Their HHC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Weed.com retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Weed.com is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.