What is Binoid THC-O Oil Tincture – 1000mg and How to Use It?
A THC-O tincture itself is a liquid hemp-derived extract that is made by dissolving in alcohol or oil as a solvent. Alcohol-based tinctures might have a sharp alcohol taste which many do not enjoy. Raw tincture flavors are not for everyone: they might have a bit of earthy taste or be a bit bitter.
Binoid THC-O Oil Tincture 1000mg is equipped with an easy-to-use dropper to measure how much you consume. Generally, it is advised to try 1/2 of a dropper and increase the dose with time to get the needed effects.
Binoid THC-O Oil Tincture is one of the tinctures for alleviating the symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. It can also reduce muscle spasms. It can also be helpful for headaches, cramps, migraines, and fibromyalgia.
Binoid THC-O Oil Tincture – 1000mg: Benefits and Effects
Binoid THC-O Oil Tinctures are one of the top-quality in the hemp-derived products industry. By buying the products of this very brand, you will be getting the following:
- No stigma. Oil has no smell of cannabis, thus making it a discreet product to use.
- Equipped with an easily-to-use dropper.
- High-quality products, which are lab-tested to verify their potency and compounds.
- Extreme potency. Since tinctures are concentrates, their potency is much higher in comparison to all the other methods.
- Longer-lasting and fast-acting effects. Using tinctures is a good choice for those who want dose control. Moreover, tinctures are perfect for those seeking a large dose and long-lasting effects.
- Less damaging. Using tinctures does not cause lung damage like smoking or other inhaling methods.
- Cost-effective. If you get a high concentration, it might be considered a cost-effective option for a high dose.
THC-O-acetate is psychoactive, but as we know, the specific effects of a psychoactive substance can vary. What’s important to know about THC-O is that it was developed to be 3x as psychoactive as delta-9 THC – this means that unlike delta-8 THC and delta-10 THC, THC-O is not associated with a mild high by comparison.
- Highly potent. Some compare its effect to a light dose of LSD, making you curious, playful, and keen to touch, feel, and stare at everything in wonder.
- Mostly legal, as it is derived from hemp and has fewer problems than delta-9 THC.
- Relatively safe. It indeed might have some common side effects as any cannabis product, but overall it is claimed to be safe. Although there is no conclusive research on its absolute safety, it is promising that there have not been any cases of overdosing with THC-O.
- Unique cannabinoid. Although its effects are yet to be studied, it will for sure surprise you.
- Easy to produce. Easier to be produced in large quantities, THC-O will be more affordable and standardized.
THC-O is a powerfully psychoactive compound compared to all of the other forms of THC which have been widely available on the market. This means that you need to be particularly conscious of how much you take, especially if you’re a beginner. The key takeaway is that this is a cannabinoid that you want to incorporate gradually to ensure that you always feel in control of the experience that it can provide.
It is better to consult your healthcare provider before introducing THC-O products into your routine, especially if you are under other meds. Driving, operating other machinery, or consuming alcohol is also not advised.
The information here is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as information and is intended only for general knowledge. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Use responsibly!