WHAT IS THC-O?
THC-O is a brand new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that can now be extracted the same way as Delta 8 THC. This is because THCo is actually a precursor to Delta 8 THC. Turns out, THC-O is three times more potent than regular THC! As well, THC-O, otherwise known as THC-X provides both a mental and physical buzz.
We strongly recommend using with caution, as THC-O is a powerful compound that is more potent than both Delta-8 and Delta-10.
THC-O BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THC-O. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THC-O and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Heavy Buzz
- Mental and Physical Experience
- Intense Experience
It is not medical advice, and our THC-X wax dabs do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCo metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THC-X wax dab may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THCo acetate wax dab can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This THC-O wax dab is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Binoid’s THCo extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Weed.com retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Weed.com is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.