THCV DISPOSABLE VAPE DELTA EFFEX
Delta Effex sources only the best Delta 10 THC Distillate we then take the cleanest terpenes and infuse them to bring you products that will not disappoint. All of their Delta 10 products are lab tested for quality both in the raw form and in the finished product.
WHAT IS THCV?
THCV stands for Tetrahydrocannabivarin is another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC gives a slight body-buzz and relaxation, THCV is made to help give mental clarity, productivity and focus. Similar to a “super sativa”. Relief made for both your body and mind.
WHAT IS IN THIS THCV DISPOSABLE VAPE?
Introducing the Delta Effex (Delta Extrax) Zen Energy Collection. They paired THCV with Delta 8/Delta 10/CBD/CBN/CBC/CBG to create the all around best combination of Hemp-derived cannabinoids. This THCV disposable is made to give your mind clarity, happiness and focus, while giving your body a calm, mellow relief. The best of both worlds.
This Delta Extrax THCV and Delta 8 Disposable Vape is a breakthrough in hemp relief, and is the strongest THCV vape on the market with 20% of THCV in the disposable. Instead of 5-10% or less from other brands.
WHY THIS THCV DISPOSABLE VAPE FORMULA?
The THCV Delta 8 THC Formula is made because THCV is impossible to use by itself. Therefore, the ratio of 20% THCV, 30% Delta 8, and 45% CBD is a great combination. This is the perfect mix of for a nice body buzz, reduced appetite, and productive mental boost without the negative effects.
THCV DISPOSABLE VAPE BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THCV. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THCV and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Mental Boost
- Positive Feelings
- Body Buzz
- Lower Appetite
- Better Living
It is not medical advice, and this THCV disposable does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCV metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THCV disposable vape may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THCV disposable vape can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This THCV disposable vape is legal according to federal law and many state laws. This THCV extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Weed.com retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Weed.com is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.