Features of Spyglass THCV Gummies
These premium D9 THCV Gummies comply with the 2018 Farm Bill and are infused with other hemp-derived THCV, CBDV, CBD, and D9 THC (less than .3%). Other features include the following:
- Amazing taste. Just simply delicious.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free. Great choice if you’re vegan. No additives or preservatives.
- Infused with vitamins B, C, and E.
- Convenient to use. No rolling, no smoking, no preparation.
- No lung damage. Unlike vaping, smoking, or other inhaling methods, gummies are a perfect choice if you want to lessen adverse effects on the lungs or are sensitive to smoking.
Moreover, these gummies contain no harsh chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, or metals — only top-quality ingredients. Getting Spyglass Wellness will not disappoint you!
What to Expect from SpyglassTHCV Gummies?
First, let’s talk about the advantages of THCV itself. Several studies have worked on a wide range of medicinal effects THCV might have.
- Appetite-suppressant. THCV has been shown to be effective in suppressing appetite and can be used among those with eating disorders, and has great potential for the management of obesity.
- Anticonvulsant effect. This study states that THCV is promising when delaying disease progression in Parkinson’s disease and ameliorating parkinsonian symptoms. It may also help those who have seizure disorders and Alzheimer’s.
- Bone growth stimulator. THCV has been reported to stimulate bone nodule formation and collagen production and can be used to treat degenerative bone disorders like osteoporosis.
- Insulin Resistance. THCV was observed to stabilize sugar levels.
- Bowel Diseases treatment. A study found that consuming THCV along with food may help to treat inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease.
- Reducing panic attacks. THCV has the potential to prevent panic attacks, especially for PTSD patients without emotion suppression.
- Decreasing drug abuse and addiction, especially for nicotine-dependent people.
- Mitigates intoxication from THC.
- Enhances focus and elevates the mood.
Another component worth mentioning here is CBD. Its benefits include:
- Pain management. CBD can be used when treating chronic pain, arthritis, and severe headache, including migraine.
- Nausea reduction. An ideal choice for patients having nausea caused by various conditions, including chemotherapy and diabetes.
- Relaxation without a “high” feeling.
- Eases anxiety, anxiety-related disorders, and depression.
- Sleep improvement. A recent study has concluded that CBD can help improve sleep problems and can be used for general health and well-being.
- Anti-inflammatory effect. Not only does CBD has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties, but it also might be considered an additional treatment for SARS-CoV2.
- Cancer treatment. Several studies claim that CBD has an anti-tumor mechanism based on tumor types. The other research states that for some types of cancers (e.g., colon cancer), being triggered by cannabinoids may cause cancer progression. Thus, CBD oil usage should be done with great care and discussed with your doctor.
- Help with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, schizophrenia, and other conditions.
It is worth noting that our bodies are different, so your experience might also vary from the one described above.
It is better to consult your healthcare provider before introducing hemp-derived products into your routine, especially if you are under other meds. Driving, operating other machinery, or consuming alcohol is also not advised.
The information here is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as information and is intended only for general knowledge. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Use responsibly!