The Freeze Pipe is a glass hand pipe featuring a freezable glycerin coil. When smoke passes through the frozen chamber it’s instantly cooled resulting in an impressively smooth and clean toke for a hand pipe.
- Ice-cold and extremely smooth hits
- Freezes quickly and stays frozen
- Removable honeycomb-style bowl for easy ashing and packing
- No spillage, nasty mess, or high upkeep that’s associated with larger water bongs
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won’t melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It’s completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
– Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are