This post is intended as information and for general knowledge only. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is recommended that you talk to a healthcare professional before introducing cannabinoids into your daily routine, especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical conditions or are under any medication. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when using cannabis- or hemp-derived products. The user assumes all risks in any way associated with the use of this product. Use responsibly!
What is Special about Binoid THC-P Dabs?
Binoid THC-P Concentrate comes in a variety of strains, all of which have their own effects, flavors, and aromas:
- Cherry Bomb. You might feel energetic, focused, and creative. Flavors: tree fruit, berry, chestnut. Terpenes: Pinene (pine), Myrcene (herbal), Limonene (citrus).
- Blackberry Kush. You might feel sleepy, hungry, and relaxed. Flavors: berry, blueberry, sweet. Terpenes: Caryophyllene (pepper), Limonene (lime), Myrcene (herbal).
- Orange Crush. You might feel energetic, talkative, and happy. Flavors: orange, citrus, tropical. Terpenes: Myrcene (herbal), Caryophyllene (pepper), Terpinolene (fruity).
Overall, wax dabs have many fantastic features:
- Very strong potency, which is much higher in comparison to all the other methods.
- Longer-lasting and fast-acting effects. Perfect for those who seek a potent dose and almost immediate, long-lasting effect.
- Cost-effective. If you get a high concentration of delta-8 THC, it might be considered a cost-effective option for a high dose.
- Rich in flavor. Using a dab rig and controlling temperatures, dabbing allows for preserving and tasting all the flavors of the concentrate.
Although dabbing is the least popular way of using cannabis and cannabis-derived goods, it does not cause the same lung damage as smoking.
Binoid THC-P Dabs: How Does It Feel?
THC-P is a relatively young cannabis compound but a very promising one. According to some studies and users’ experiences, it has such effects:
- Potency. THC-P is considered more potent than delta-9 THC. Hence the dosage is lower.
- Pain management. THC-P is great for alleviating pain, according to users’ experiences.
- Potent sleep aid. THC-P is considered to be of great help to those who have insomnia.
- Relaxation. One of the most common effects of cannabinoids is full-body relief.
- Being uplifted and focused. Go and get your things done; enjoy this feeling.
- Potential treatment for chronic pain, depression or bipolar disorder, anxiety or panic attacks, and stress.
Cannabinoids are generally considered to be good in treating nausea and vomiting, especially in patients undergoing chemotherapy.