Bud or flower. Cannabis or weed. Whatever you want to call it, we have it. We carry CBD, CBG, and Delta 8 flower and pre-rolls. Strains include: Banana Kush, Maui Wowie and Asteroids.
Flower & Pre-Rolls
Showing 1–20 of 39 results
Over the last years, the interest in cannabidiol (or CBD) has drastically risen due to several reasons. And there are still many factors and many misleading facts which confuse a lot of users, including those who do not know where CBD even comes from.
Though all CBD products are made from cannabinoids extracted from plants, there lies the main difference: whether it is hemp or marijuana.
Keep reading if you want to know more about hemp flowers, which effects they have, how to choose the best one, and where to buy them.
What is Hemp Flower?
Hemp flowers are buds of cannabis plants that have no more than 0.3% THC (or tetrahydrocannabinol – a psychoactive cannabinoid derived from cannabis). Any other flower containing more than that would be classified as marijuana – the critical difference that can make one flower legal and another not.
As a class of Cannabis sativa, industrial hemp was grown for many years for industrial use. Being among the fastest growing plant on Earth, it was used to produce paper, concrete, oils, biofuel, and many other things. Hemp seeds were used in food: eaten raw or made in beverages like hemp milk or tisanes. It was also used to make sail canvases and clothing with a texture similar to linen. It is even used to create bioplastic making it a really incredible plant.
One of the most exciting things about hemp, as was mentioned before, is its level of THC – no more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis, making it legal and removing it from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (according to the 2018 Farm Bill). Although, some states still allow Delta 8 THC-infused hemp flowers.
Hemp flowers come from hemp plants which are strictly controlled at every stage of the production to meet all the necessary criteria. A flower is a potent concentrate, and it is used by medical and recreational users alike because of its high CBD levels.
What are the benefits of Hemp Flower?
Like any other cannabis product, hemp plant flower has its advantages and disadvantages, its benefits and side effects. It is worth keeping in mind that different people might go through different experiences even consuming the same product.
For many manufacturers growing hemp will seem to be a more lucrative option as at least its production means fewer legal ramifications in comparison to marijuana cultivation.
Speaking of other benefits, the following are worth mentioning:
- No intoxicating effect. Unlike THC, cannabidiol does not appear to have intoxicating effects. Although there are no strongly confirmed effects of CBD on the human body, it is still under preliminary research for its possible anti-anxiety and anti-psychotic effects which still makes CBD products quite attractive for those seeking the right means to cope with their mental states.
- Positive effects in terms of treating schizophrenia. There are still several pieces of research studying it, like this study published in The American Journal of Psychiatry. Many people still used CBD products to treat mental states like addiction and depression.
- Versatile product. Its high cannabinoid content makes it an excellent option for both medical and recreational users, and it can be used in a variety of ways.
- A variety of sensations. Depending on the kind of hemp flower (which plant or strain it was harvested from) and whether or not it was infused with THC, consumers may experience a body-high, lighter head, calming sensations, or relaxed mood.
Having CBD as a component makes common side effects remain the same, including upset stomach, feeling on the edge, and tiredness.
The most popular ways to consume hemp flowers are through smoking or vaping. Hemp flowers can also be used to create hemp oil and hemp edibles, which are also extremely popular products. Hemp flower’s versatility makes it an excellent product for both first-time and experienced users.
How to choose the best Hemp Flower?
The first step in choosing the best hemp flower is determining what your needs are. Are you using hemp flowers recreationally or medicinally? Are you smoking or vaping it? Which effects are you seeking? Do you want it to be infused or not? Once you have established your needs, you can begin looking through the best premium hemp flower offered on our website. If you are about to buy hemp flower but have any hesitations, questions, or concerns, our customer service will answer them and help you choose the best product perfectly suitable for you.
Each product has its detailed description covering the information on the effects, flavors, and origins. Remember to become acquainted with products before buying them in order to avoid unpleasant or overwhelming experiences.
Can I Smoke Hemp Flower?
Claimed to be weed’s innocent alter ego, hemp will not make you high, but it still has the full spectrum of cannabinoids offering the other benefits of this plant. Many hemp flower users prefer to smoke hemp flowers because of the opportunity to explore the different tastes and effects. Additionally, hemp flowers are often cheaper than other cannabis products, making them an excellent option for those on a budget. Our hemp flower online store also offers cheap hemp flower to meet the needs of each customer.
The first and most obvious way to smoke it is to roll it into a joint as anyone would do with usual marijuana. Standart rolling paper will hold less than a gram of dried hemp, but surely there are more extensive options on the market. Rolling a joint can be done manually or with the help of a special rolling machine.
Another way of consuming smokable hemp flower would be using a pipe or a bong. It is not complicated at all: just grind some hemp and add it to the bowl. Users can always mix it up a little and add something more to have additional effects, but, of course, being careful is a must.
Can I Vape Hemp Flower?
Dry herb vapes are a perfect choice for vaping hemp. The main principle of their work is as follows: they heat up the plant just to the right temperature to vaporize all the active ingredients with no combustion caused.
Combustion is the process of burning (like in cigarettes) that creates all the nasty negative effects of smoking.
The predominant effect of consuming hemp is relaxing and calming sensations. However, the exact effect of hemp depends on the strain and its unique cocktail.
Are there any side effects of Flower strains?
Like all cannabis products, hemp flowers have certain side effects associated with their use, including dry mouth, dry eyes, and feelings of anxiety or paranoia.
According to a study published in the Yale journal of biology and medicine, increased depression (e.g., feeling unmotivated) in up to 20% of users can also be added to the list of side effects. At the same time, another study outlines such side effects as fatigue, dizziness, and nausea.
When used for a long time and at a high dosage, the following side effects could also be observed:
- As consuming cannabis raises your heart rate, if any cardiovascular diseases pre-existed before, they might escalate.
- Some people will find it hard to concentrate as well as experience reduced short-term memory and difficulties with learning.
- Smoking cannabis will be affecting the lungs similarly to smoking tobacco, causing increased cough, sputum, and hyperinflation. It can also weaken the immune system, leading to pneumonia or symptoms of chronic bronchitis.
- Long-term use also influences male fertility, in particular reducing sperm count and concentration, inhibiting fertilizing capacity, and other effects.
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome – a state of cyclic episodes of nausea and vomiting and frequent hot bathing.
These side effects are common in all cannabis products, so it is vital to start with low doses and slowly increase your usage as you get used to the product.
Additionally, cannabis products can interact with certain medications, so talking to your doctor before using them is important. Flowers might as well have weird effects when mixing them with alcohol.
If any concerns or questions arise, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. We will gladly answer all your questions and help you with your order. Another reminder that our shop offers free shipping on all orders over $19!
And, as naive as it might sound, do not forget to store your flowers properly. Be sure to keep them in an airtight container away from sunlight and moisture to ensure that they stay fresh and potent for as long as possible.