This post is intended as information and for general knowledge only. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is recommended that you talk to a healthcare professional before introducing cannabinoids into your daily routine, especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical conditions or are under any medication. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when using cannabis- or hemp-derived products. The user assumes all risks in any way associated with the use of this product. Use responsibly!
Star Master Kush CBD Hemp Flower: Benefits
A cross between Master Kush and Platinum Kush, Star Master Kush is an indica-dominant hybrid with fast-acting and long-lasting effects; therefore, it is not recommended for beginners. It gets its users hypnotic sleepiness; thus, many choose this strain for bedtime.
Star Master Kush CBD Hemp Flower: Effects
Being rich in CBD, we are to emphasize the advantages of cannabidiol – the non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant:
- CBD can be used when alleviating chronic pain, arthritis, and severe headache, including migraine.
- Nausea reduction: An ideal choice for patients having nausea caused by various conditions, including chemotherapy and diabetes.
- Relaxation: without a “high” feeling.
- Eases anxiety: anxiety-related disorders, and depression.
- Sleep improvement: A recent study has concluded that CBD can help improve sleep problems and can be used for general health and well-being.
- Anti-inflammatory effect: Not only does CBD has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties, but it also might be considered an additional treatment for SARS-CoV2.