What Is Great About HHC Vape Cartridges by Binoid?
Vape Carts are truly discreet and portable, making them a great choice when you are on the go. Besides, its size easily fits even a tiny pocket. For the Binoid HHC Vape Cartridge collection, weed.com has the following strains:
- Sunset Sherbet. A cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Pink Panties, this indica-dominant hybrid shows a potent, full-body effect, providing stress- and tension-relief and improving your mood.
- Hawaiian Sunrise. A mysterious strain with lovely tea and pepper aroma and citrus tones will get you uplifted, energetic, and focused — an excellent choice to ease the symptoms of depression, stress, and anxiety symptoms.
- Cali Gold. A fantastic cross between Jah OG and DS Gold, it has special lemongrass notes to get you all energetic and talkative. Also, an excellent choice to boost your appetite.
- Lucid Blue. A daughter of Grateful Breath and Blue Dream, this is a potent, uplifting strain and a perfect choice for creative people to boost their energy levels to the top. It should be used with caution if you can easily get anxious.
- Gorilla Blue. A cross between Original Glue and DJ Short’s Blueberry with nice, smooth effects of relaxation and wonderful berry taste.
- Super Silver Haze. Made by crossing Skunk, Northing Lights, and Haze, this strain is a great choice for those who want to boost their appetite or relief nausea. Bringing long-lasting effects, this strain will boost your energy levels and creativeness.
Moreover, they are very convenient and easy to clean and maintain.
Possible Effects of HHC Vape Cartridges by Binoid
Binoid HHC Vapes are great for those who want a potent experience without being overwhelmed. Possible effects include:
- Feelings of euphoria. Get uplifted and happy with this new generation of cannabinoids.
- Being somewhere in between delta-8 THC and delta-9, HHC may alter your visual and auditory perception giving you a unique experience.
- Digestive support. Several studies have proved the positive effects of cannabinoids on the digestive functions of our bodies.
- Relaxation. You might feel it both within your body and mind leading to an open-mindedness, creativity, and imagination boost.
- Pain management. Like many cannabinoids, HHC is also good at alleviating pain.
- Anti-inflammatory effects. Cannabinoids tend to boost or activate immune cells making our body more responsive to inflammation.
The effects of HHC are similar to those of THC, but they are less intense and shorter-lived.
It was okay, I need to try this again to better give a comment on how it was.
The THC-P I enjoy the most and keep reordering also the Delta 10 Hawaiian Haze Just Dance and Maui Wowie are awesome blends. The best so far for me is the THC-P . Maybe some free samples to try the other products might have me ordering more. Lol
Its a nice feel. Dosnt go overboard with me. Just mellows me out and helps me focus.
First of all the taste was amazing!! I can taste it now just thinking about it. I absolutely love the buzz. I tell people all the time that it's basically the same buzz as the real thing except it doesn't drag u down, it perks me up! The feeling is great! I take it to work with me and I have the best time ever. I recommend this over the real thing hands down.!
Very good flavor and effects. By far my favorite company.
Great Cart. Very smooth not too harsh inhale. Good body high.
Solid flavor and effect. Hits smooth until there is about a quarter left then gets a little clogged.
Very good body relaxation 😌, Effects even better, Taste delicious so far my favorite one. Ppl. Won't go wrong with this pick..👍🏾
I really liked this one, hits pretty smooth and the taste is pretty good actually. Gave me a low body high, didn't hit too hard. Was perfect for when I needed to calm down before bed, relax. I'll be buying again! Driver
Very nice tingling, almost massage like feeling in the body. Very relaxed. Mentally I felt soothed:)
Best way to describe it is like DeMar DeRozan, really great feeling but won't give u a 3 pointer, but still does everything well that it does. Overall the head and body buzz is there and can be overpowering if you allow it to and take an extra few hits, and it doesn't miss the mark in all the things this product set out to do. 8.7/10
Definitely the closest to an actual THC "high" that can be found in synth-cannabinoids. Terps and tastes with this brand are always on point.
Binoid's hhc carts are the closest legal thing to a delta-9 (traditional thc) cart that I've found so far. The sunset sherbert in particular brought about a very uplifted and euphoric feeling most of the time. You may have to take about 3 good drags then wait a few minutes to get the effect. Paranoia is possible but not as intense as delta-9 when it does happen.
very nice body high and nice slow warm euphoria
Everyone is different, HHC is not for me. Didn't do anything, however the DELTA 8 carts fit me perfect. YOUR CARTRIDGE'S ARE THE BEST
Packs a punch, best one yet. It's a must try
It provided some relief for my back pain which is typically what I aim for when ordering along with a decent buzz. I found myself hitting it more frequently than the aurora indica THC-P carts. The effects didn't appear to last as long or be as strong for me but it was worth a shot. Everybody is different and looking for a variety of effects. But for me personally, something that doesn't take long to kick in that lasts while providing pain relief and eases my anxiety is a winner in my book. Highly recommend Aurora Indica carts for anyone looking for similar results. Thank you for delivering quality products that help.
Everything I've tried so far has delivered brilliantly. Great feeling. Quick buzz.
I bought and tries gorilla glue for the first time and while it did get me high I didn't feel groggy. Sativas give me slight grogginess so they aren't ideal, but I can see adding this stuff in to my regular schedule.
Runs out in a week or so,
But it's moderate. Depends on how heavy your intake is. I would recommend for people who have insomnia
Feels just like the real deal bud. Gonna be getting more
That's what I wrote on the empty that I put in the "keep" pile. If you like the more "citrus-y" flavors – as opposed to the more "floral/herby" – this is a good choice in the HHC line. If you want a bit stronger flavor with the same mild finish, try Lucid Blue (my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cart!)
Trying to get off the real deal so tried this I like it, I like it a lot. Lasted me like a week or so. Mild coughing, good taste and effects feel just like weed.
Great for a tolerance break. I did cough a bit but still a daily driver