The CBD market keeps on growing and expanding throughout the United States. And, as we learn more about the unique properties of the hemp plant, the more we find that other cannabinoids in the plant’s chemical composition offer unique properties that are worthy of exploring for our daily routines. The newest cannabinoid that has everyone talking is delta 8 THC, which naturally makes up only about 0.1% of hemp’s entire chemical structure but can now be isolated and concentrated to offer its dazzling properties in a robust way.
Delta 8 comes in all kinds of popular formulations and delivery methods, and those living in Missouri areas like St. Louis or Kansas City are eager to get their hands on it. But is it legal in the state? And, if it is, which types of products are available, and where is the best place to buy delta-8 in order to ensure a quality experience?
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Missouri?
Yes, because the Farm Bill of 2018 decriminalized the hemp plant on a federal level, declaring that the plant itself and all of its derivatives could be purchased and sold legally, as long as the products in question have no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
Delta 8 products adhere to this, and therefore, are protected. Individual states can adjust these laws as they see fit, and some states have totally banned delta-8, while others have simply restricted the ways in which people can use them. But Missouri is completely delta8-friendly, allowing it to be used freely in various delivery methods. There are no limits on possession or the concentration that a person can purchase.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
Like CBD, delta 8 can be found in all kinds of product types and delivery methods, which allows users to really customize their routine according to their precise needs. Now, we are going to over the most popular types of delta 8 products on the market so that you can select one that will give you the most positive experience.
- Vape Cartridges: Fully disposable 510-threaded carts containing delta 8 e-liquid. They attach to any standard CBD vape pen device and can be found in all kinds of popular strains as well as a variety of milligram strengths.
- Disposable Vape Pens: These devices are even more user-friendly than vape carts. Available in many strains and strengths and require zero maintenance as the battery power lasts until the e-juice runs out.
- Tinctures: Sublingual products, meaning that they absorb under the tongue. The formulas are simple and oil-based, and you can find them in all kinds of flavors and milligram strengths. Also are easy to take, as the pipette cap makes dosing simpler.
- Edibles: Delta 8 edible products, including gummies, provide the longest-lasting effects, with many users making it past the 8-hour mark. They come in a wide range of flavors and milligram strengths and are easy to portion out.
- Capsules: Encapsulated doses of delta 8 extract, which are swallowed like ordinary gel caps. Like edibles, they offer very long-lasting effects, but may take effect more quickly due to fewer ingredients that need to be broken down via digestion.
- Dabs: Concentrates, also known as dabs, are highly potent delta 8 products that are smoked or vaped with a special type of dabbing device. They are best for more experienced users due to their high potency levels.
- Flower: Takes raw CBD flower and dips it into or sprays it with pure delta 8. This allows the flower to provide every compound in hemp with the addition of a higher dose of delta-8. Can be found in a wide range of strains, and available in both loose buds and pre-rolls.
- Topicals: Usually meant for topical relief, they do not get you high, as they’re applied to the skin to absorb into the muscles.
Where Can I Buy Delta-8 THC Missouri?
Delta 8 can now be found more easily than ever before, and you may even come across delta-8 products in certain shops throughout the state such as in Joplin, Jefferson City, Independence, etc. But, ultimately, it is always best to make your delta8 purchases online, as we will cover the various reasons why this is the case.
Buying delta 8 online gives you an unlimited selection of products from which you can choose. Meanwhile, in-person stores may only carry a small handful of products that may or may not be in line with your particular needs and preferences.
Purchasing delta 8 in-person can leave you with having to cover some of the business overhead costs that come with running a physical store. Meanwhile, browsing online means you can enjoy better prices overall.
Shopping online usually leaves you with better-quality products, as in-person stores may not be as discerning about the quality of delta 8, especially if they do not specialize in hemp.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Usually, online retailers offer more special offers and discounts to move inventory faster, and to compete with other retailers.
Usually, delta 8 online is fresher because of faster turnover rates, which means you will get a new and fully potent product.
Bulk Buying Options
Lots of online companies let you buy in bulk for great discounted prices, because they can hold more inventory.
When you buy delta 8 online, enjoy the convenience of not having to step outside of your house. Doesn’t get any better or simpler than that.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
In Missouri, you may come across local shops selling delta 8 THC, such as convenience stores in Branson, Ozark, Lee’s Summit, or St, Joseph just to name some areas. We encourage you to avoid these types of places for your delta 8 needs as they do not have a reputation for selling fresh, high-quality products. Furthermore, their selections are often disappointingly limited.
Take in All that Delta 8 Has to Offer in Missouri
Delta 8 is fully legal throughout the state of Missouri, in all of its popular delivery methods. If you are ready to see what the hype is all about, check out the excellent selection of delta-8 products available online, which tend to be affordably priced while arriving fresh at your door.