Recently, the popularity of THC-O (pronounced as “THC oh”) has been rising, especially among those Americans who cannot have legal access to weed and weed products in their states.
THC-O, sometimes referred to as THC-O-acetate or THC acetate, is exceptionally appealing to many because of its legality and potency. Being derived from federally legal hemp (since the 2018 Farm Bill), it is also claimed to be more potent than usual THC resulting in more hallucinatory effects.
Here we will cover more on THC-O products, their legality, and safety.
What are THC-O Products?
First off, let’s get it straight with what THC-O actually is. Hemp, a starting point for producing THC-O, is a type of cannabis containing no more than 0.3% THC, making it fully legal. Followed by the extraction from CBD, and then delta-8-THC, it is then combined with highly flammable acetic anhydride. It is all done under complete control in special labs, as complicated as it sounds.
Our shop offers a wide range of THC-O for sale for every customer to find something to their liking.
- THC-O Vape Cartridges. It is claimed by many that vaping is one of the best and most convenient ways of consuming weed products. Vaping is discreet and allows you to enjoy the taste at its maximum level. Vapes and cartridges are easy to use and beginner-friendly. In addition, it is super easy to control the dosage considering that THC-O is very potent. No one wants an unwanted, overwhelming experience.
- THC-O Edibles. Some people prefer to take their THC-O in the form of edibles like multiflavored gummies. Whether you like cherry, blueberry, or mixed tastes, we have it all. It is essential to keep in mind that edibles take longer to kick in, that is, two or more hours. The effect is strong and lasts longer compared to other ways of consuming THC-O.
- THC-O Tinctures. A tincture is an alcohol-based extract of the cannabis. THC-O tinctures are an easy way to get the benefits of THC-O. It is meant to be used sublingually, that is, placed under the tongue. It results in easy absorption into the bloodstream. The effects come within one hour.
- THC-O Wax Dabs. Dabs are also a concentrated form of cannabis. Dabbing is usually chosen by experienced users as it is a great way o expand all its potency and aroma of THC-O.
With a variety of products and flavors, should any question arise, do not hesitate to consult our customer service, who will eagerly answer your questions and help you with the right choice.
Why Choose THC-O Products?
Some consumers will call THC-O a “spiritual cannabinoid,” and there are reasons behind that. Unfortunately, due to some reasons, THC-O is very poorly studied and lacks evidence-based data on its benefits or side effects. Most consumers claim that:
- THC-O is highly potent, and it also does not take much time to kick in (depending on the method of consumption, of course). Some compare its effect to a light dose of LSD, making you curious, playful, and keen to touch, feel, and stare at everything in wonder.
- THC-O is mostly legal, as being derived from hemp, it has fewer problems than delta-9-THC.
- THC-O products are relatively safe. It indeed might have some common side effects as any cannabis product, but overall it is claimed to be safe. Although there is no conclusive research on its absolute safety, it is promising that there have not been any cases of overdosing with THC-O.
As one may see, THC-O, due to its variety and strength of effects, is worth trying. Keep in mind that each of us is different; you may experience something unique.
Is THC-O Safe?
Due to the lack of regulations and evidence-based studies, there are a lot of mysteries around THC-O, including its safety.
THC-O is considered to be a prodrug; that is to say, its effect is not activated until it is metabolized. One should be aware that it takes time for the effects to kick in to avoid overconsuming the product and suffering from some adverse effects.
Lack of research and legal clarity also influences the absence of its standards and quality control. Thus, it is worth keeping in mind to buy THC-O from reputable manufacturers and retailers.
Is THC-O Legal?
THC-O’s legality is a complex issue, and it depends on how to look at it.
From one perspective, according to the 2018 Farm Bill app, products derived from hemp (that is, cannabis with no more than 0.3% of THC) are legal. Thus those products which contain more than 0.3% of delta-9-THC are illegal and are qualified as a Schedule I drug.
From another perspective, Federal Analogue Act also states that any substance analogous to a Schedule I drug – in our case, it can be delta-8-THC, THC-O, or even CBD — would itself also qualify as a Schedule I drug. Moreover, DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) also limits the legality of THC-O by stating that synthetic THC is qualified illegal.
It can be concluded that the legality of THC-O is still a gray area. Not being clarified also directly influences its research perspectives. THC-O has never been listed as a Schedule 1 substance under the CSA (Controlled Substances Act), making it legal.
Reasons to Buy TCH-O products on weed.com Shop
weed.com is a perfect shop for any user to find what they are looking for. No matter what your needs are, we are sure to be able to satisfy them.
Quality. We work with one of the best manufacturers to provide you with the best, high-quality products to have a delightful experience. Be sure you are not wasting your money with us.
Affordable Prices. With great products come great prices. You can buy THC-O goods at affordable prices, so you don’t have to break the bank to get the products you need.
Convenience. We have a wide range of THC O for sale: from vapes and vape cartridges, wax dabs and gummies to tinctures – you can find all of your THC-O goods here.
Delivery. It is super easy to buy TCH-O online on weed.com. There is no shipping fee if the order is over $19, and in 4-7 days, you will enjoy your products.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer support service if any questions arise. Our qualified representatives will answer any of your questions and help you choose the right product.
Choose from our wide range of THC O products, and you will be sure to get all the benefits of this great cannabinoid.