Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Prep Time15 minutes
- Cook Time5 minutes
Are you looking for a delicious and unique way to enjoy your cannabis? Look no further than these Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries! This easy-to-follow recipe combines the sweet taste of strawberries with the rich flavor of chocolate and a touch of cannabis for an unforgettable treat.
- 1/2 cup of cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
Going Step by Step
- Rinse and pat dry the strawberries. Make sure they are completely dry before dipping them in chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat. Make sure to stir constantly to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the heat and add in the cannabis-infused coconut oil. Stir well until the mixture is smooth.
- Dip each strawberry in the chocolate mixture and place them on a sheet of wax paper to cool and harden.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, you can serve the Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries immediately or store them in the refrigerator for later.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to use fresh and ripe strawberries for the best flavor.
- You can experiment with different types of chocolate for a unique taste.
- If you don’t have a double boiler, you can use a heat-resistant bowl over a pot of boiling water to melt the chocolate.
- Store the Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!