Cannabis Nerds Ropes
- Prep Time30 minutes
- Cook Time1 hour
Get ready to experience a new level of sweetness with these delicious Cannabis Nerds Ropes. The combination of the sweet and tangy flavor of Nerds candy, along with the relaxing effects of cannabis, makes for a perfect treat to enjoy with friends or on your own.
- 1/4 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box of Nerds candy
- 1/2 tsp citric acid
- Non-stick cooking spray
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 250°F.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the cannabis-infused coconut oil, corn syrup, and granulated sugar. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat and add in the box of Nerds candy and citric acid. Stir until the candy has completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Grease a silicone mold with non-stick cooking spray and pour the mixture into the mold.
- Place the mold in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the ropes have cooled, remove them from the mold and wrap them in wax paper or plastic wrap.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Use a silicone mold to make it easier to remove the ropes after baking.
- Use a candy thermometer to ensure the sugar mixture reaches the appropriate temperature for candy making.
- Store the Cannabis Nerds Ropes in a cool, dry place to prevent them from melting.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Cannabis Nerds Ropes you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!