Elderberry Lemon CBD Mocktail
- Prep Time5 minutes
- Cook Time0 minutes
Looking for a refreshing way to enjoy CBD? Look no further than this delicious Elderberry Lemon CBD Mocktail! With the perfect combination of sweet and tart, this mocktail is sure to satisfy your taste buds and help you relax after a long day.
- 1/2 cup of elderberry syrup
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 dropper full of CBD oil
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- Lemon slices and fresh elderberries for garnish
Going Step by Step
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the elderberry syrup, fresh lemon juice, and CBD oil to the shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh elderberries.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- To make this mocktail even more refreshing, you can add a splash of club soda or ginger ale.
- If you don’t have fresh elderberries, you can substitute with frozen or dried elderberries.
- Enjoy this Elderberry Lemon CBD Mocktail as a delicious and refreshing way to incorporate CBD into your routine. Cheers!
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Elderberry Lemon CBD Mocktail you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!