Marijuana Whipped Cream
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook TimeNA
There is nothing better on top of almost any kind of dessert pie than a big dollop of freshly made whipped cream. Make it plain or use the garnishing recipe as another source of infusion for a freshly baked treat.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter or cannabis-infused cream (amount can be adjusted based on desired potency)
Going Step by Step
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the mixture on medium-high speed until it starts to thicken.
- Gradually add the cannabis-infused butter or cannabis-infused cream while continuing to beat the mixture.
- Increase the speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Taste the whipped cream and adjust the sweetness or potency by adding more powdered sugar or cannabis infusion if desired.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- When cooking Marijuana Whipped Cream, here are some tips to consider: Ensure your cannabis-infused butter or cream is properly prepared and dosed according to your desired potency.
- Adjust the amount of cannabis infusion based on your personal tolerance and the strength of your product.
- Whipped cream can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Re-whip before serving if needed.
- Remember to use responsibly and be mindful of the effects of consuming cannabis-infused edibles.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Marijuana Whipped Cream you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!