Pot Brownies The Triple Threat Chocolate Pot Brownie
- Prep Time15 minutes
- Cook Time35 minutes
Indulge in the deliciously rich and chocolatey Pot Brownies - The Triple Threat Chocolate Pot Brownie. These brownies are the perfect way to enjoy your favorite dessert while also getting a little bit of relaxation and euphoria.
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Going Step by Step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Melt the cannabutter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to melt the cannabutter over low heat to avoid burning it.
- Use high-quality chocolate chips for the best flavor.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting into squares to avoid crumbling.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 3 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Pot Brownies – The Triple Threat Chocolate Pot Brownie you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!