Pot Cookies With Lucky Charms
- Prep Time30 minutes
- Cook Time10 minutes
They’re colorful, delicious, and perfectly infused for an intoxicating experience.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter, melted (adjust potency based on preference)
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Gently fold in the Lucky Charms cereal, ensuring an even distribution throughout the dough.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. The centers may appear slightly undercooked, but they will firm up as the cookies cool.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure your cannabis-infused butter is evenly distributed throughout the dough for consistent potency in each cookie.
- Feel free to experiment with different cereals or mix-ins to add variety to your pot cookies.
- Store your Pot Cookies With Lucky Charms in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Pot Cookies With Lucky Charms you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!