- Prep Time30 minutes
- Cook Time40 minutes
When you're craving something sweet (but not too sweet) and looking for a bit of elegance, this Rhubarb Galette could be the ideal choice for you! Made with the perfect balance of tart rhubarb and delicate pastry, this cannabis-infused dessert is sure to impress your taste buds.
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Going Step by Step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped rhubarb, granulated sugar, melted cannabis-infused butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Toss until the rhubarb is coated evenly.
- Roll out the refrigerated pie crust onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spoon the rhubarb mixture onto the center of the pie crust, leaving a border of about 2 inches.
- Gently fold the edges of the pie crust over the rhubarb, creating a rustic, free-form shape.
- Brush the edges of the crust with the beaten egg wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the rhubarb is tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure the rhubarb is chopped into uniform pieces to ensure even cooking.
- If you prefer a sweeter galette, you can increase the amount of granulated sugar or add a drizzle of honey on top before serving.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Rhubarb Galette you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!