Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep TimeNA
- Cook TimeNA
This PCOS-friendly snack is sweet, chocolatey, and oh so chewy while keeping the focus on healthy ingredients that are more filling and easier to digest. Indulge in these delicious Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies without any guilt!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Going Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and chopped walnuts (if using).
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently press down on each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10. Give it a try and enjoy!
- For an extra boost of flavor, add a teaspoon of cinnamon to the dry ingredients.
- If you prefer a sweeter cookie, you can increase the amount of maple syrup to 1/3 cup.
- To make these cookies vegan, substitute the honey for agave nectar or another vegan sweetener of your choice.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!