Vegan Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad Infused with Marijuana
- Prep Time25 minutes
- Cook Time5 minutes
This salad is a perfect combination of flavors that will leave your taste buds wanting more. The infusion of marijuana into the dish enhances the dining experience, making it a perfect meal for any time of the day. The best part of this salad is that it is vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup of tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of cannabis-infused olive oil
Going Step by Step
- Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, shredded carrots, sliced cucumbers, and bean sprouts.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, tamari sauce, maple syrup, and cannabis-infused olive oil.
- Add the chopped cilantro, mint leaves, scallions, and peanuts to the mixing bowl with the noodles and vegetables.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is well coated.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra peanuts and cilantro.
- Give it a try and enjoy!
- Make sure to rinse the cooked noodles with cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
- You can add some spice to the dressing by adding a dash of chili flakes or sriracha sauce.
- If you don’t have cannabis-infused olive oil, you can add some cannabis tincture to the dressing instead.
We are sure you are a perfect cook! Nonetheless, do remember to pay attention to the amount of Vegan Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad Infused with Marijuana you consume: it should always be modified based on the strength of your product and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so it is strongly recommended to start with one portion of a serving. After one or two hours, listen to your body and decide whether to consume more. It is not recommended to drive or operate any machinery when taking edibles. Use responsibly!